So M came home from his business trip with a sore throat. You know what that means, don'tcha? Yep, he gave it to me! Except, I didn't just get the sore throat. I got the sore throat, stuffy nose, congestion, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, aches/pains and even Pleurisy. Yep, the whole nine yards. I spent the entire weekend on my sofa and decided to miss school today hoping that it will help me get better faster. School isn't the only thing I missed. I missed my first Bronco football game with our friends Bryan and Shannon and game night the following evening, and flying and rabbit hunting with M.
M has been a good sport and has taken really good care of me. He's made me dinner, told me what medicene's to take, and even bought me some Vicks vapor rub. Yes, I'm lucky to have him in my life. But come October and his next business trip, he can sleep in the other room for a few days after he gets back. Just to be safe.
1 comment:
I like the end.... Just to be safe.
I got sick last week too! Sucks missing the game. I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment