Monday, July 23, 2012

I have been really struggling to be good with eating healthy and going to the gym on a regular basis. First it was the death of my grandpa, then my other grandpa died ten days later. I spent a lot of time with friends and family eating for comfort and focusing more on my mental and emotional health. While I believe it was a good move and not one that a regret, I am sad to say that a few of the pounds have come back. I'm still walking a mile and a half every day, but I have only been to the gym once in over a month, and my eating habits are in the toilet. Today was the first day I have tried to get back on track. My eating habits still stink, but I made sure that I went on my walk today, even when my walking buddy couldn't make it. I am staying away from sugars, sweets, and soda, but trying to eat whole foods and more vegetables has been a really challenge. Anyone else out there struggling?? Know that you are not alone!!! It's your perseverance that will get you through it. Don't give up! Today I did alright, tomorrow will be even better. Who's with me?????

No comments: