Thursday, November 8, 2007

The countdown is on!!

Only 136 days until Spring Break and my trip to Bonaire with M. This will be our second Annual Scuba trip. Yay! If you would like to keep up to speed on this countdown, I've posted a counter just above our Scuba picture at the bottom of the page.

Oh, so I was going to put pictures from Lainey's 18th b-day party on here since I got my laptop back... but it's gone bizerk and I have to send it back, again. It will turn on now, but it makes this really awkward clicking sound that gets louder and faster the longer the dang thing is turned on... I promise to put some pics up here soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds awesome! Bret and I get to plan a get-away soon and I'm excited! I feel like I have something fun to look forward too. We sisters should plan get together too!