
Dad, M, Puter and Peanut


M and I were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with family this year. In past years it has just been the two of us. It was a nice change. We spent it at my grandparents cabin in Idaho City. I hadn't been there in 7 years or so, and I had a tough time remembering how to get there, but we made it! Pretty much everyone was there from that side of the family with the exception of the older grandkids--the ones my age. Oh well.
There was lots of food of all different kinds. There were so many people that we didn't get turkey until the very end, and by that time we were pretty much stuffed, so we didn't eat too much turkey.
I was able to convince Dad, Puter, Lainey, and M to play a game of Phase 10 with me after dinner. We battled it out for a couple of hours with Dad coming out victorious. Eh, beginners luck! Poor Lainey was so far behind the rest of us, I don't know if she'll ever play that game with us again.
All in all, it was a really fun time AND I took pictures to share.
There was lots of food of all different kinds. There were so many people that we didn't get turkey until the very end, and by that time we were pretty much stuffed, so we didn't eat too much turkey.
I was able to convince Dad, Puter, Lainey, and M to play a game of Phase 10 with me after dinner. We battled it out for a couple of hours with Dad coming out victorious. Eh, beginners luck! Poor Lainey was so far behind the rest of us, I don't know if she'll ever play that game with us again.
All in all, it was a really fun time AND I took pictures to share.

Aunt Lucky and Peanut

No family get together would be complete without the Hokey Pokey!!

4 comments:
Oh, so cute! I was so excited to open up your site and see a picture of Dad! Makes me feel like I was there with you guys. I know you've said that before. So fun! I'm sorry I missed out on Phase 10 too! That would have been great! Fern and I went shopping this morning. We had a good time, but you were missing! Someday, we'll be able to do it together!
Will you be able to post Lainey's b-day pictures now?
I love the Hokey Pokey! Too bad I missed it.
Hey gal, you are looking so good!!
Love ya, Aunt E.
Post a Comment