I know that it is really late for a memorial day post, but I found this photo and thought I'd share. This is a photo that was taken of my mother's headstone and was taken by her sister, my Aunt Linda.
Mom knew that getting together as families was important. She would always arrange for our family to get together with our cousins and grandparents. Every year growing up, we would go to the cemetery on memorial day and get a family photo in front of the huge piece of petrified wood that marked our family site. When she passed away, we would go every year and remember her. I am sad that I haven't been able to go to the cemetery for the last few years, but I do try to keep up her traditions by getting together with my family as often as possible.
Love You Mom!
2 comments:
Oh, that makes me cry.
HAHA!!! I thought you were too busy on your computer to remember that! :) You were on that thing a lot those days!
Post a Comment