I clipped out the coupon and headed to the optomitrist between two job interviews and lunch with M. What he told me surprised me, but then again it didn't. My left eye has a little bit of astigmatism and I am slightly far sighted. The only other time in my life that I had ever had an eye exam was when I was 12 or so. The doctor said I was slightly far sighted, but that I would probably grow out of it. Didn't happen. I had no idea, however, that my left eyeball wasn't the same shape as my right one. That is slightly disturbing....
Anyhoo, as of yesterday, I have a couple of pairs of glasses. I don't have to wear them all the time, just when I am reading, watching TV, and surfing the web (as a way to cut back from the headache symptoms). The first pair is a classic solid black frame and are very comfortable. The second pair are a little more funky, blue, with a hint of wing-tips.
I took a few self-portraits yesterday. What do you think of the new me?
I can't decide what I think...............
Are you feeling the funk?............................................................................
They do make me feel and look more intelligent...........................................
Well, Hello there.................................................................... Did I mention the Sassy factor?
Yah, I think I could get used to these.................................................................
3 comments:
That is such a cool post! I love all the pictures and you look far more "cool" than "nerd."
I LOVE them! They are so cute and they FOR SURE make you look smart! (I agree with M) I think the black ones are my favorite.
PS I also love the nerd picture!!! I do, honestly. :)
Post a Comment