It's that time of year again people. The leaves are turning colors and falling off the trees, the air is getting colder, and the wind is starting to blow. That's right, it's winter time again. I have one word for you.... BLEH! I hate winter! I always have. Snow holds absolutely no joy for me. And what's really funny is when I tell people this, they look at me and say, "You must not have grown up around here." Ha ha ha ha. Wrong, People! I grew up here and I still hate it! Take that! It's all because of my poor circulation, really. You see, my hands and feet are always cold.. even in the summer. So, throw cold weather and snow in the mix and you get one unhappy camper. I cannot wait for the day that Michael retires so that we can move to someplace tropical and live there all year round.
But enough daydreaming. I now have another concern...What am I going to do during the winter with a short-haired dog who shivers every time there's a breeze on a hot summer day??? You buy her a jacket, that's what.
Sasha is ready for the cold, are you?

3 comments:
does she like her new fashion statement?
Great!!! Realy beautiful posting!!! I love dogs! Congratulations!!!
Hee hee hee. LOVE the jacket! That's awesome.
Post a Comment