But that led to the stocking cap, and I just don't think I handle it. She looks like a member of a gang or something. I knew it could only mean trouble.
My suspicions were confirmed when she ran away. She was gone for two whole days! I thought I was going to have a heart attack when we got the call from the puppy prison saying they had picked her up off a street corner. That's just not very lady like! Now her Dad and I are concerned about the possibility of her being pregnant. We knew her body had started to go through the change, but we hoped that she would wait until she was a little bit older to have pups of her own. You never can trust those neighborhood dogs...pushing on the fence gate until it opens and running off with your little girl.
Now she's been walking around the house in boy's underwear.
Have mercy.
3 comments:
Is that Gap underwear?
That's why we had our dog spayed... so I wouldn't have to worry about all that stuff. After reading your post, boy am I glad we did.
Funny, Funny, Funny! Glad she turned up!
LOVE the hats! Too funny.
Post a Comment