I received the following email on Wednesday:
For Fall 2009 you should register for ED-CIFS 461 and another part of student teaching. It could be ED-CIFS 465, ED-CIFS 466, or ED-SPED 467 or ED-BLESL 462. Please make sure that you have signed up for the 14 credits of student teaching.
Your application for winter graduation is due August 28, 2009. Please do not forget to apply for graduation.
Finally, this is your degree so it is important that you check your Degree Progress Report to make sure that everything all classes have been taken. There will still be red on the DPR as you have not completed your degree. However, make sure that all the classes are taken and all academic adjustments have been made. If there are outstanding classes please contact your advisor.
Dr. Miller
Not very long ago I had three more years left of school. I just can't believe they are telling me it's time to apply for graduation. The light at the end of this tunnel is getting bigger and brighter.
2 comments:
I like that the e-mail has grammatical errors! Way to go teaching department.
Oh, and Like I said before, I am coming to your graduation.
yay for the light at the end of the tunnel!
Post a Comment