Saturday, October 24, 2009

Amsterdam

I put Michael on a plane today to Amsterdam and he won’t get there sometime after midnight our time.  This business trip is so unlike any others because he’s going out of the country.  His phone doesn’t work over there, so he borrowed one from work.  Only thing is, I can’t call it.  He has to call me.  It makes me nervous.  I don’t like sitting around waiting for phone calls that may or may not come.  And then there is the time difference.  Being eight hours ahead is going to make that difficult.  We are going to have to rely on the internet, Facebook, and emails.  I feel like I am in a long distance relationship again and I hate it.   The good news is that he will only be gone a week, and he took a big enough suitcase that he will be able to bring back some pretty cool souvenirs back! 

Now, what do I want from Amsterdam?

No comments: