Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It’s Getting Closer!

I love it when I get emails like this.  Of course I instantly hit the reply button.

Dear Graduation Candidate:

You are cordially invited to the 2009 Winter Commencement ceremony to be held Friday, December 18, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. in The Taco Bell Arena. 

In order to ensure that you have a seat at commencement, you must RSVP by Friday, December 4, 2009.

To RSVP, simply REPLY to this e-mail; be sure to include your name and student ID number.

If you do not wish to participate in the ceremony, you do not need to reply.

*** This e-mail is to RSVP for the Commencement ceremony only. *** 

[…]

Congratulations on your achievement!

Sincerely,

The Graduation Evaluators

My plan now is to stay extra busy and focused on the last 4 1/2 weeks of student teaching.  I must keep Senioritis at bay!