Monday, November 1, 2010

Sister Faith Peters

I just sent a letter to my sister, Faith, using www.dearelder.com .  It’s pretty sweet because it’s like sending an email, but they print it out and put it in their mailbox like a regular letter.  That way, missionaries don’t have to wait until P-day to check their email, and you don’t have to spend time sitting down and writing everything out with pen on paper.  Just type it up, press send, and Wah-la!  Your missionary has got mail!

I do like the old school way of doing things though (can’t send pictures that way), so I got her snail-mail address and wanted to share just in case you know her and would like to send her some encouragement and a piece of home. 

Sister Faith Peters
Mailbox #141
Indo-Jak 1229
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT  84604-1793

If you would like to send her a quick something using dearelder.com, you will need to set up an account.  It’s quick and only need your name, address, and email.  They ask for a donation (they send your letters for free) but if you want to give at another time, that is also possible.  You will also need her mailbox number (#141) and her estimated departure date.  I called the MTC mailroom and found out that they have her listed as leaving on December 27th.   They also have some fun care package stuff, so feel free to browse the site. 

She must be super busy getting adjusted to life at the MTC as a missionary, but I know that any letters, emails, and messages will be well received.  And she would LOVE pictures… so don’t hesitate to send one or two her way.

Later today I will be getting her Letter and Package addresses for when she is in Jakarta, but we won’t have to worry about that until after Christmas. 

Love to all, and thanks for supporting Faith as she serves the Lord and the people of Indonesia!

No comments: