I found this in my draft section of Windows Live Writer. It was supposed to be a list of things I could blog about during Sept and Oct. Ha! Best laid plans, right? Well, all of these things really did happen, which is why I have been so busy and haven’t posted in a r e a l l y l o n g t i m e.
What have I been up to lately? Tons.
Highlights:
Camping at Moose Creek and learning to fly fish [Yes, I did learn how to fly fish!]
Substitute teaching off and on for the teachers at ‘my old school’
Acceptance into the Educational Leadership Masters Program at the University of Idaho (and all that it entails, including figuring out how to pay for it)
Beginning to work out again… oiy.
Being with family (trips to Redfish, Faith through temple, Myron’s court of honor, babysitting for Katie)
SAN DIEGO! (again)
Current household projects:
Digital Family Albums (ever ongoing)
Patching up front section of lawn
Warranty on Siding
Fall Cleaning! (Cleaning windows, sweeping cobwebs, washing walls, going through office/closets)
Organizing the Garage (maybe someday)
No comments:
Post a Comment