Monday, July 16, 2007

Sisters = Friends Forever

Sometimes I feel so alone and that the experiences I've had are all my own...that no one has no idea what I'm thinking or how I'm feeling. This is only partly true. This last spring break I had to opportunity to visit my two sisters back east. What a great experience that was for me. My sisters are both at least six years older than me, so we are not very close. Or are we?? It was surprising how much I was able to learn about my sisters, myself, and how much we have in common.


My friends may come and go, but My Sisters I keep forever.




4 comments:

snappy said...

Such a nice post! So true! Just yesterday in the car my two girls put their hands on top of each others and said, "Sister's together, forever and ever." So sweet. I love my sisters too and echo the sentiment above.

Ralphie said...

I am so happy that I have introduced to your blog! I have often wondered how you are doing and here is my answer! You have a wonderful, simplistic way of writing. I love to read it. And wow, what gorgeous hair! You and I too have a lot in common. Growing in a big family and raising the younger ones. Although I look at your experience as boot camp compaired to my nannying! Love you and miss ya!
Hugs!

Ralphie said...

I finally read your comment on my blog about the photos! I use a program called Picasa to touch up them up. Love it!

Anonymous said...

That's a cute picture. I can't wait to see some from Nasty-Spa!