Readers:
Please do not be alarmed at the last post. There is no need to worry about me. I was in a very sad place when I wrote it. I am okay about myself and where I am, but I am choosing to leave the post (instead of deleting it) as a reminder that this is just another step in the journey.
It is hard for me to accept things about myself that I do no like; this one especially. I have tried to be okay with it in my life and realized that I am not strong enough yet. I know that this is an issue for me. I know who I am when it comes to this subject. The thing that is really frustrating is the fact that I can't rise above it. I am stuck. Hence, the "Hate" post.
Maybe some day I will be able to build the bridge to 'get over it' but today, I just don't have the supplies. I'm okay with a little waiting.
1 comment:
I know you probably won't believe me but I just wanted to say that I love you. And I think you are beautiful, I always have.
Stick in there Starfish!
Post a Comment