Thursday, October 11, 2007

they're kidding, right?

So my doctor is officially retarded. She called me earlier this evening and told me that after consulting with another physician, they concluded that I would be okay after a round or two of antibiotics... what?
I am begining to consider the idea that this might not be a girly-issue at all... I really don't want to have a colonoscopy, and the last time I went to a Urologist was not pleasant. I know that it's not appendicitus because I had bloodwork done to test for it this summer.
I want to feel better but I am not sure that I am ready to deal with the all the medical stuff. I realize now that I need to do something because I am always on edge and it's starting to wear on me and my relationship with M. I just don't know what to do or what the next step is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, officially retarded! I would suggest getting your records all sent to a trusted internal medicine Dr so that he/she can review all the findings and suggest where to go from there. Just my 2 cents....

snappy said...

I agree with kt. Go see a specialist.