Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Happy New Year--2008

For this new year, M and I went back down to my parents house for New Years. It was a lot of fun. I older brother was there with his wife and family too, so it was a packed house. The evening was complete with cranuim games, Uno, frappe', and new years kisses. The first day of the new year was filled with more of the same. It also held a day full of fun in the snow. The kids found a hill big enough to do some sledding on.
Speaking of Uno games, once again we were devastated by the card shark I call my father. Oh Yeah, and also by my four year old niece, Aubs.
M has become part of the furniture......

More Uno, anyone? (I wished I'd brought my Phase 10 cards!)
Meggy-Bug sledding down the hill. Okay, it's really a rock pile in the middle of Dad's farm, but it works!

2 comments:

Ralphie said...

Your dad's house looks exactually the same as I remember it. I love that.

Kt said...

AH, I want to be home!!!