After two years of marriage, M and I have decided that it's time to add on to our family. That's right, we have decided to adopt. We'd been thinking about it for quite some time, done our research, and made all of the arrangements. Everything has seemingly fallen into place since making this decision. We couldn't be happier.
The new addition is a little hungarian girl named Sasha. She has got green eyes, reddish gold hair, and is a vision in pink. She has filled our lives with joy and made me feel complete in a way I never thought was possible.
I am very optimistic about the future for this little family of three. :D
*Pictures of our darling little girl and a post about our vacation to Bonaire to follow shortly
4 comments:
I'm thinking your new addition is a dog! You don't spring things like adopting a baby on people through a blog!
I'm with Snappy! I was envisioning some kind of creature. My imagination was running wild! A puppy makes sense!
Hey congrats!!! That's so awesome! One question though-how come you didn't just get pregnant if you wanted a baby? (hopefully that's not to personal...sorry if it is..) I can't wait for the pictures!
That is so exciting! Congrats! I'm excited to see pictures!
Post a Comment