Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Huh, imagine that!

Yesterday was a good day for the weight lose challenge.  I drank a lot of water, had a humongous salad for lunch, and took the puppy for a 30 min walk, and then did some work in the yard.  Here are the results after just one day:

July 2, 2010 – 137.2 lbs. 

Almost a pound in one day!  I am really liking these results and Sasha really loved our walk together.  I am confident that our walks together will continue to be a tradition, so long as the numbers continue to move in the right direction!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

HOORAY!!! I think I need a puppy up here. I could use a good walk to to trim my own waistline... but alas.. not until I wok another 4 seasons.. :)
Hey my blog is no longer private so you can get a feed for it now!!! I give up on that hocus pocus... :) Love you!