Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 2 Stats

Monday Dec. 5th

Weight:  141.0

Days worked out (in CAPS):   M | t | w | th | f | sa | s


Well, this week was pretty crappy in terms of the workout regime, and it shows.  There are no excuses, although I found plenty everyday except Monday.  *sigh* 

I will go on to say that I haven’t been feeling very well this week, and it’s hard to want to even go to the gym when Aunt Flo is in town.  But that being said, I could have done better.  I could have at least kept up on my water drinking goal… I am pretty sure I failed miserably.  And the candy at the movies on date night didn’t help my numbers much either.  Dang it! 

Okay, it’s time to regroup.  This week is the last week I have to hit the gym (hard) before we leave for our trip to Vegas/LA for the Christmas break.  We will be away from the gym for two weeks! so I had better make this week count. 

I hope those of you with workout/weight loss goals are doing better than I did last week.  If not, let’s get back into this game together!

No comments: