Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another Semester Over

This semester I only had two finals. I took my first final in Pre-calculus on Monday afternoon. I am very confident that I did well and hope that I achieved a B+ grade in the class. I spent all of Tuesday studying for the final in my teacher's math class. This class covered a variety of subjects including probability, statistics, geometry, and constructions with compass and protractors. I was very nervous about taking the final for that class. It was optional. I could take the final in hopes of raising my grade, but there was also the chance that it would lower my grade if I did poorly. I couldn't decide if I should take the chance and the final. I was barely passing as it was. I took the final this morning and I feel that I did well. I don't think that it helped my grade, but I don't think that it hurt it either. I am glad that I took it. I feel like I did everything I could do.
I have been waiting for this semester to be over, and now that I have taken my second final, it is. It is a strange feeling. I still feel like there is something else I should be doing... but it's over. There's nothing left to do.

And now I can focus on CHRISTMAS! and my birthday. Oh what fun it is!

2 comments:

snappy said...

I know what you mean about feeling like you should be doing something. I get that a lot. Maybe I should be doing something. Ha

Kt said...

Oh, yes, what fun Christmas and birthdays are!!! And just how old will you be?