Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

Christmas Morning-- doesn't M look thrilled?? The girls aren't excited at all.




M and I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the holidays at my parents' house. It was fun because I got to show M all of the Christmas traditions that I grew up with. We went to my grandparents church for their annual Christmas Eve service and then to their house for appetizers. It was nice to visit with my Grandparents. M and Grandma have become 'book buddies'. They have been exchanging books because they enjoy the same authors.


After we got home, we opened our Christmas Eve presents. First, we opened the ornaments that my sister gives us every year. Ours were especially cute. They were both to remind us of our trip to the Cayman Islands where M took me diving for the first time. And then, the Christmas Pajamas. Oh what fun! I even took some photos!
Christmas Eve with Lainey. Yep, I can rock the pig tails!

The girls got matching Penguin Pj's

I thought this color of green would look good on M. I was right.

The traditional Christmas Eve picture of us in our PJ's in front of the tree...

Nina opening her sewing machine. Yes, MT got a sword.

Christmas Dinner. The Ham was to die for!

Christmas wouldn't have been complete without a visit from Karl and his fiance'. I had been taking a nap and when I walked into the living room, I didn't even notice she was there. Must mean she's already family. :D

2 comments:

snappy said...

You do "rock" the braids! Nina is getting so gorgeous. Thanks for posting pictures. Wish I could have gone to the Christmas Eve service with you and made sure nobody caught their bangs on fire with the candles.

Kt said...

So fun. For some reason... I'm I'm not as homesick looking at the Christmas pictures. I guess my traditions with my little ones have taken over that holiday since I've missed so many at home. I feel good about that.
That's one of the first things I said when I saw the picture... "Cute hair!"